Aruba Entry requirements
Please check out the following important website for the latest entry requirements to Aruba. We recommend doing this before making a reservation, should you choose the discounted non- refundable booking option.
We take Covid- 19 extremely serious. Besides following Aruba’s health department rules we agreed to Airbnb’s very strict “Enhanced Cleaning Protocol” and follow it diligently. Check- in is contactless and should there be contact required between host & guest, social distancing and masks are observed and required. Please note that this is a private space and social distancing is extremely easy. All service person follow strict protocol.
Feel Free to contact us for any questions or concerns you might have, we will be happy to share our cleaning/guest protocol to you.
Suggested Packing list
- Flip Flops
- Good soled sneakers or hiking shoes
- Your own snorkel mask if you wear prescription glasses
- Your favorite bug repellent & coral reef save sunscreen
- Charging cables & plugs for all your electronics
- Netflix password
- Print out of ED green check mark document (important)
- Prescription medication
- Adapters for 120V/60Hz (US Standard)